Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toy Story 3 on DVD and Blu-Ray on Nov 2. 2010


Less than one week to go until one of the best movies of the year, and also the highest grossing animated movie of all time, hits the store shelves on DVD and Blu-ray.

Going in to see the movie,  I wasn't sure what to expect since it had been 11 years since Toy Story 2 came out. I went in with little expectation because I was thinking the worst would come out of it. Boy was I wrong! Pixar did it again with great story telling and after watching it, I knew that this was yet another movie of theirs that I would definitely have to own. And you can too!

Check out online or your favorite retail store to get your copy of Toy Story 3. 
Typically when it comes to pre-orders, I tend to check Amazon first to see what they have to offer. Sometimes they have great deals for items and sometimes they are pretty much the same as in the local stores.  I just pre-ordered my copy because I know I won't be able to make it to a store on Nov 2 and I don't know if this item will be something that would sell out fast before I am able to get to a store.

  


1 comment: