Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Goofy's Sky School Day Time Testing

May 23, 2011 -

Testing was being done over at Goofy's Sky School.  All the testing I had seen taken place were just short night time clips on YouTube or pictures. The past couple of weeks while visiting Disney California Adventure, I had seen them doing what appeared to be brake testing with the vehicles from Mickey's Fun Wheel. But by the time I got off that attraction and headed over to Goofy's, they were not doing it any more. 

So on May 23, as I was heading past the Little Mermaid attraction, I saw vehicles running along the track.  It pretty much is just Mulholland Madness with a make over, but it is a little exciting to know that in a little over a month, Goofy's Sky School should be in operation for Guests to fly.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment