Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What If - Disney California Adventure Ticket Book

While looking at old Disneyland ticket books on Google the other day, I thought to myself what if Disney California Adventure had ticket books.  At first, I was just going to do an "E" ticket. But as I was working on it, I thought I might has well try and make a somewhat complete A-E tickets.












This project was mainly for fun.  I just took same prices from old tickets between the 1960's and the 1970's and adjusted them with inflation.  This is just my opinion of what letter each attraction would get assigned.  This is in no way to be taken 100% literally. 

The attractions that are not listed such as The Bakery Tour or Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar are pretty much complimentary.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Until next time... 

1 comment: